Saturday, March 10, 2012

Your Fate In Fiction (1)

Your Fate In Fiction is a feature created by Bex @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions. Every other week there will be a book inspired post where we answer a question based on something we found while reading.

This week:
Partials-Your Playlist Personality
I haven't read the book yet(sad I know), but it sounds amazing.

 
What would a person from the future who stumbled on your music player find? 


Mayday Parade:  I found this band about a year ago and have fallen head over heels in love with them. The band is so amazing, whenever I hear them I can't help but start to sing!

Breathe Carolina: I've just recently heard about them, but that hasn't stopped them from going to the top of my favorites!

All Time Low: This is my go to feel better music. The music is amazing and the lyrics always make smile.

Skillet: My power playlist.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating, I haven't heard of Mayday Parade before I'll have to check them out! I like some Skillet and a couple All Time Low songs. I haven't heard of Breathe Carolina before either so I'm going to do some searching!

    Good luck with the new blog :)
    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, yay! So much fun to see someone else's playlist. :D I'll have to check these out, since I'm not too familiar with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mayday Parade!!!! I saw them in concert in February and goodness they are AMAZING if you haven't seen them in concert please do! also I love Jake he's so darn cute! So is Derek!! I went crazy and I recorded the whole thing. Breathe Carolina and All Time Low are amazing so is skillet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been dying to see them in concert, but they never seem to be near me :/

      Delete