Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly (or not so weekly) meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we show books we've received, bought, or borrowed. 

For Review:
Amethyst Eyes: Debbie Brown (Thanks Debbie!)


Bought:
Until the End: Christopher Pike
Lenobia's Vow: P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast
Dragon's Oath: P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast
Boys That Bite: Mari Mancusi
Remember Me: Christopher Pike
Night World Vol. 2: L.J. Smith
The Poison Diaries: Maryrose Wood

E-book freebies:
Betrayal: Mayandree Michel
Wide Awake: Daniele Lanzarotta
Earth: Shauna Granger
Awakening: Karice Bolton
Night Marchers: Rebecca Gober and Courtney Nuckles
 

2 comments:

  1. Great books this week! The Poison Diaries is also on my TBR list, looks like it will be a good one. Happy Reading this week =)

    My IMM & Birthday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul, hope you enjoy them all! I stopped reading the House of Night series after book eight, because I didn't really like it anymore...:(
    You can find my Mailbox here

    ReplyDelete